April Fool's Day

While I was flipping through 'The Star' newspaper today, I find this pullout on pets, and the first statement I read is 'A dog is a man's best friend'. Am I psychic or what, :) ?

Sadness... later after the first posting earlier, I went to the CG(Cell Group) meeting. Outside, my CG member's house, was a little beagle. Looked like it was dying or something, the way it kept wriggling on the road. Turns out the dog belongs to his neighbour. It has fits or something. Sigh... how cruel man is... when your pet is new and cute, you enjoy it's company. But when it becomes old,sickly or too familiar, then it is neglected. Seems to apply to the people they know as well.

Why is the theme of my blog on dogs these two days.... arghh...

Comments

Jyannie said…
hi there! wonder who nagged you to come up with a blog? ;)

Jyan

Popular Posts