Computer Games

Saturday has got to be the most boring day of the week... if you don't have any plans of course, except to rot at home. So I spent it like the average techie these days... I played computer games.

Computer games are really crazy these days the way they rapidly approach reality. I was exploring this game where you play this crazy soldier or genetic cyborg who can morph into various mythical beasts like werewolf and minotaur in a huge non-linear world. Wow, imagine the know-how needed to write such a game... science, biology, characterization... bla bla bla.... yes, I'm impressed.

Hmm... as I'm writing this, my silly dog has been disturbed by a cat during his dinner. Silly dog, always visiting cats... now cat gives him unwelcome visits. Well, that's life for you.

Comments

Popular Posts