Lost

The storm has passed,
The pouring rain;
Find myself at the crossroads again,
Reflections of confusion and pain,
What else is there left to gain;

Standing alone,
A cool wind passes,
How twisted things were
Through these glasses,
If only someone
Were around that day
To guide these feet
From going astray

Regret and repentance
A Christian's lot
Choosing to blame
One says 'God's plot'
But when the light has finally shine through
You realize the problem was just... You

So here I am
And here I stand
I ask You Lord
Please take my hand
Can I still be your little lamb
Or things can't be the same again...

As always, it seems...
Only silence I hear
But this time around, there is no fear
'Follow me and you will see
How very different things can be'


- I wrote this poem as a response to dealing with some depression lately . . .

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful poem and great picture...

Popular Posts