A little Bloggerlogy

Ever wonder why people blog? I think mainly people blog because they have a desire or need to express themself. Of course there's that anonymity and also the potential for fame and notoriety.

Myself? Well, I like to keep my memories somewhere, well organized, easily accessible and relatively secure. Well, hopefully nothing fancy from a science fiction movie like an electromagnetic pulse appears and wipes out all the electronic equipment on earth. Yes, clearly I have watched too many movies, sigh...

Before blogs became so popular, I used to pen down the significant events of the day in a little diary or organizer. I'm kind of unsympathetic when people always say, 'Wow, how time flies! where has all the time gone. It seems like yesterday I was just xxx (fill in the age)'

Not too long ago, I found one of my little diaries. Wow, major nostalgia. Flipping through those short daily notes, I practically relived that year, imagery and emotions. You'll be amazed at the capacity of our human brain. Buried within the clutter of our thoughts, our memories are still there waiting to be unearthed...

Yawn, I'm hungry. Time for breakfast. Yes, I'm on leave... Yahoooooo....

Comments

Las montañas said…
any nice place in seremban for breakfast?
Jonzz said…
lol, come to seremban and decide for yourself.
Las montañas said…
ok, I'm now at the Senawang turn-off at the north-south highway...reaching soon. Why are you? Quick come we meet for makan
Jonzz said…
lol, wow, fast aren't u? make a left at the lights go straight all the way past the lights, make a left and a few more unnecessary turnings, and you'll be in my place in less than 10 minutes.
Las montañas said…
thank you jonzz! with your directions (".. and a few more unnecessary turnings.."), I think I'll end up in Kelantan.
Jonzz said…
wow, imagine that, getting to Kelantan in 10 minutes. How awesome! Then we can build another toll and become filthy rich!
Las montañas said…
jonzz: thats a good idea! then we can further explore your title of latuk seri. =P

Popular Posts