Nightmare

Finally I remembered why I woke up at 4 am this morning. I was having a nightmare. Strange how the mind works. I used to think that you can only remember a dream if you try to remember it immediately when you wake up. However, nowadays, I seem to be able to recollect dreams during the day, sometimes effortlessly, sometimes forcefully and sometimes they just come, like the wind...

It was in black and white like some old tv show. I was driving the car, accompanied by a friend. I was very exhausted and on the verge of falling asleep. As in most dreams, I was shouting to my friend but he could not hear me... "Help, I'm falling asleep... take over the wheel...". Then the world spun round and round. Then, darkness.

I wonder if this is a result of the previous accident I had or just my subconscious warning me that I need more sleep. Sigh...

Comments

Las montaƱas said…
you must have gone to bed on a FULL stomach! :P

Popular Posts