Pessimistic? Me?

A friend told me that his friend thinks my blog is pessimistic. (Ah, rumours, you seldom hear good things about yourself).

I admit I am pessimist by nature. I tend to observe and analyze everything. I prefer to be honest (and blunt, by some people's measures) because I have chosen to be. I want to be able to say what I mean and mean what I say. If you can't say what you mean, and you have to mince your words, don't say it. Don't be a hypocrite. Face it, the truth hurts, candy-coated or not. But in my experience, insincere, toned-down remarks and lies can have more devastating consequences. (Go figure)

I am reminded of something mentioned in the Bible, ... and the truth shall set you free.

So, if you choose to read my blog, be forewarned, you traverse the thoughts of a pessimist. And meet my new avatar, the snowy owl.

Comments

Las montaƱas said…
harlow!! cutie cutie owl!
Jonzz said…
LOL, joker...
Las montaƱas said…
glad to see that laughter jonzz! at least you are laughing on a monday!!

Popular Posts