Saturday morning

Saturday, whoopeeeeeeee . . . .
.
. .
. . .

Sigh, Saturday morning. It's been raining all night. The laundry's bouncing in the machine and here I am staring at the hypnotic glow of the computer screen. (Time to get a LCD monitor before my eyes give out)

Agh, having a blog mental block. Should i 'try' to write something profound? Something depressing? Put up some amusing photos? Mind drifting to big bowl of yee mee at hawker center 5 minutes drive away... Yummy! Gosh I'm hungry... So lazy to budge from this chair... I wonder what should I have for lunch. Hmmm, should I start reading that "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" book I bought 1 month ago?

Ah, idleness, how I love thee...

Comments

Annie said…
Awe, go ahead and read it. It's everything a woman wants a man to know but couldn't beat it into the guys' heads.. so a guy had to write it for guys to read it. Make sense? LOL!

My LCD screen is 17".. I win!
Annie said…
oops.. ok.. me bad.. it's only 15.4 inches diagnally. :D
Jonzz said…
annie: wah, 17" LCD, ah, but i'm not WORKING on mine. mua ha ha
Annie said…
Oh, I see now, you play dirty. Hmm.. I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too.. Bah ha ha ha.
Jonzz said…
Oh no, i'm doomed. =P
(LOL, like your Calvin and Hobbes theme)
Annie said…
Yeah, Calvin and Hobbes - my ultimate heroes. When I grow up, I'm going to be just like him and find me a true buddy like Hobbes - and we'll RULE the WORLD! Bah ha ha ha
Las montaƱas said…
what are you guys doing on a sat night in front of the monitor!!!

Popular Posts