To Ad or Not To Ad

Sorry for the unusual load of rantings lately. Yours truly has been in the foulest possible range of moods. It must be another round of middle age crisis.

Thanks guys and gals, who bear with me no matter how grumpy or bitchy my blog post is. It's great to have cyber friends like you.

I'm at the moment contemplating putting ads into my blog. It's something I never really wanted to do since it takes the joy out of blogging but things have been bugging me lately. I need some changes, even something as ridiculous as putting ads.

Of course, you could also think of it as old Jonzz either:
  • Becoming greedy or desperate for cash
  • Explore ads as a true IT-savvy person
  • Just wanting to get a piece of the action
Crappy.... crappy... on a boring lighter note, yours truly is gonna attempt to make char siew chicken tonight. Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Comments

me said…
do whatever you must....not that we are going to click on those ads. hahahahaha. :-p

char siew? yummmmmm. must eat with the oily rice, not the normal one. why is it not my dinner time yettttt?! i'm drooling, just talking about food.
Wuching said…
yes! put ads on! i sapot u!
Anonymous said…
Teach me! You mean we can put ads and get paid? How do we qualify?

$$$$$$$$ I think I am the greedy one :)
Unknown said…
Put larrr...
david santos said…
O dia 25 de Abril de 1974 foi o dia do derrube da ditadura fascista em Portugal, a chamada REVOLUÇÃO DOS CRAVOS, e a queda do (poder) dos inimigos do povo. 25 de Abril, sempre.

Day 25 of April of 1974 was the day of it knocks down of the dictatorship fascist in Portugal, the call REVOLUTION OF the flowers, and the fall of the power of the enemies of the people. 25 of April, forever!
يوم 25 نيسان 1974 كان يوم تقرع عليها من الديكتاتوريه الفاشيه في البرتغال والدعوة للثورة الزهور ، وسقوط سلطة أعداء الشعب. 25 نيسان ، الى الابد!


День 25 апреля 1974 года, в день он постучит в воздухе фашистской диктатуры в Португалии слово О РЕВОЛЮЦИИ цветы, и падение власти враги народа. 25 апреля, навсегда!
Le jour 25 d'avril de 1974 était le jour de lui frappe vers le bas du fasciste de dictature au Portugal, de la RÉVOLUTION d'appel des fleurs, et de la chute de la puissance des ennemis du peuple. 25 d'avril, pour toujours !
Tag 25 von April von 1974 war der Tag von ihm klopft unten vom Diktaturfaschisten in Portugal, von der Anruf REVOLUTION der Blumen und vom Fall der Energie der Feinde von den Leuten. 25 von April, für immer
25天41974年的一天,它拍下來的法西斯獨裁政權,葡萄牙 號召革命的鮮花,秋天的權力得到人民的敵人. 25日,永不停息
Melvin Mah said…
Just put it for the money though it's a bit irritating at times but still $$$$$$$$...hahahaa

Hey...char siew chicken!!!! Yummy....sifu sifu...can teach me ar?? I'm so bored at home..maybe making char siew chicken will make my life a little bit "yummy" lolx
Jonzz said…
ME: LOL, ha ha ha, okay!

wuching: Yay, got supporter!

PB: Umm.. PPP, Nufnang, Google ads... all these are ads gwa. I haven't started anything yet.

Bernard: Heh

david santos: ???

m5lvin: ha ha. Oooh, you want recipes? Hmm... wait.
Anonymous said…
It's ok to put ads bt nt too much until when i load ur page oso lag lag lidis...
me said…
not yet put ads up already kena spammed in yr comment box *pengsan*
Jonzz said…
742: yup, I know.

me: yalor... sigh!
eve said…
Eh letak je ads tu...I sappot lu one..
BTW , how was the chic?..
Jonzz said…
eve: fantastique!
Annie said…
Call me anytime Jonzz, I'll bitch-slap you whenever you need it.

:D

Popular Posts