Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Photo Hunters: The Beginning


In another fit of boredom-induced madness, yours truly has decided to join the Photo Hunters bandwagon. I think it's a pretty cool concept, putting up photos based on a different theme each week; making you pay attention to the little and BIG things around you. And of course *blowing dust off camera* learning more about photography.

Aiks, I think I just felt the paparazzi gene go up a notch!

Since the blogroll takes quite a bit of loading time, I've put it on a separate page.


4 comments:

Annie said...

I've seen this on Bernard's blog but couldn't figure out how, why and what it was. Keep us updated, will ya?

TNChick said...

Thanks for taking part and joining us! =)

Jonzz said...

[annie]: Done, ha ha.

Jonzz said...

[tnchick]: Thanks for organizing this and adding me to the blogroll!