Happy Birthday, Eve!

Today, I would like to wish a good friend and fellow blogger a very Happy Birthday. And no occasion is complete without another of jonzz's crazy poems! Ha ha!



Let the coming year be filled with joy
And laughter and good cheer
Be thankful for the one gone by
And things that you hold dear

Another candle on the cake
For good things yet to come
Presents, food and good friends
Celebrations! There must be some!

With the wishes now delivered
I now take my leave
Take time to enjoy the occasion
And once again, Happy Birthday, Eve!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you so much jonzz....*too gum dong*...dunno what to say...haha..

Eve
yenjai.net said…
Fuiyoh
Not my birthday also I gum dong
eastcoastlife said…
Happy Birthday to Eve Lengleng!!!

Dun say. Action speaks louder than words. Belanja us makan. I come over to KL! Yahooooooo

No wanton mee for me hah. hehe.....
Penny said…
Hi! Jonzz,
tumpang yr blog!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE DEAR.
ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF THE DAY AS YOU DESERVE IT.
LV U.
Anonymous said…
Eve like cheese cake. Eve no like lotus flower la.
Melvin Mah said…
Whoever Eve is, Happy Birthday. And heck jonzz so sayang you...hohohoho....

Popular Posts