New Year Eve Blues




It's New Year's Eve, just barely past midnight and I have a sudden case of the year end blues.

I''ve picked up some new crazes towards the end of the year notably photography and travelling.

The first craze has me coveting cameras from prosumers to DSLRs. Sigh, promotions drive me into a calculation frenzy and you can say I'm slightly whacky at the moment. The above picture is the product of my early morning 'Photograph your Garden' mania.

My second craze is travelling. I've already planned a trip to Singapore in the middle of January so to all my Singaporean blogger buddies, be warned! LOL!

My spider sense is tingling. These crazes are gonna make my wallet slimmer.

Sigh.

Comments

For a moment I thot it was becoz got no girlfriend, no date and no party to go to tonite.
No money, never mind. Just work hard and earn more, la! Money well spent brings great joy ( retail therapy works for me)- and what more if on traveling, and that great camera, its ok la.
Wuching said…
happy new year to you & your family ya!
eastcoastlife said…
You are not worried about no gf ah. I want to know your New Year resolutions.

I line up girls for your Singapore trip. hehe....

Wishing you a new year.....
lit up with good times, bursting with fun and sparkling with a whole lot of joy!
Anonymous said…
Happy New Year!

:D

And be good ... No hanky panky stuffs, all right?! Joking!
KopiSoh said…
I am feeling kinda emo too, so hop over to the kopitiam lar, i got some warm hugs and kopi waiting for u if u nid one.
Anonymous said…
This year is gone but it had also made us a little strong.
The path was long but we walked it with a song
There were fears and tears but we also had some reasons for cheers
Wishing you and your family a blessed new year

Cheers,

cibol
Annie said…
oooOOOOOOO, I LIKE that flower. So pretty. Annie likes the flower. Gimme.

Popular Posts