Catalyst

It's funny how different things can inspire us to make drastic changes to our lives and our characters - tragedy, trauma, sickness, etc...

I had the grandmother of all diarrhoea bouts last Sunday. Blame in on the super shiny mee goreng I had at Temiang mamak, glistening in fresh cooked oil. Ugh! BAN! BAN! BAN!

What was worst was I had to songlead and play guitar on that same morning! Trust me, 8 rounds of peeing through your ass before a busy Sunday morning can sap your energy faster than well... you imagine.

Never had the experience of losing my breath while singing before. Had to use all the tricks in the book, dragging the prayer session, asking different groups to lead (mostly ladies, HA HA) ... sigh

In that same day, suffered spells of headache.

Dang, BAN. BAN mamak food. BAN nasi lemak. BAN all fried and oily stuff!

Come to think of it, this is a good opportunity to start losing weight again. OK, hope I can keep up the momentum, he he

Comments

Las montaƱas said…
yes, diarrhoea is terrible! I would usually make sure I pop a couple of Imodium to slow down the tap! LOL
Jonzz said…
LM: what the heck is Imodium... *google google* Who needs Imodium when there's Jimbo, ha ha! Kidding

Popular Posts