The Foolish Things We Do

Do you remember this old movie Twister starring Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton as two scientists (or something) who chased twisters for research or something?

One wonders why people would do something so silly and time consuming.

One word would explain it I guess... Passion.

Well, today I did something quite silly and not even half as cool. I drove around the neighborhood for about 10 minutes just to get this.



Photography, my new passion. I didn't use to be THIS crazy before I bought a DSLR.

Now I find myself driving through the neighborhood to find an area clear of distracting electrical and phone cables so I can get one decent photo of the glorious evening sky and risk blinding myself if the sun should come through the clouds.

Sigh, the foolish things we do....

Comments

TZ said…
Folish things ... hahaha :p
I think this was looking for a perfect moment to capture ... wow! so professional :)
yourshoeah said…
nice nice

Y.
[SK] said…
hmmm, this one looks rather doom, does it reflect your feelings?? hehe.. i prefer clear blue sky with white clouds.. :)
Unknown said…
Worth the patience eh? Nice shot :-)
Anonymous said…
wow~ amazing ray of lights~ i love this kinda' sky~ and you captured it well~! ;)
Anonymous said…
U r too free yet crazy by driving so to just to snap a photos. But it really a cool shot.
Jonzz said…
Darren: Ha ha, thanks. That's what real photographers do ma. Being crazy enough to 'waste' time for that perfect picture.

Popular Posts