Sunset (July 9, 2009)

Thought of the Day: I love sunsets. The thing about sunsets is they are so fleeting. If you're not having your camera, you will most likely fail to capture that moment. I guess the same goes for most of the other important moments in life.

Sunset, July 10, 2009

It's always easier to tell other people to do the right thing. But not so with yourself. I've been so lethargic lately. My mind is as hazy as the one enveloping Seremban right now.

Where oh where, is the rain that will come and wash away this shroud of laziness?
Yawn.

Comments

Medie007 said…
no sun one? :P
[SK] said…
i prefer sunrise more than sunset.. maybe you should take photo of sunrise, that would make you more enthusiastic??
Annie said…
Pretty!!!!

Sounds like you need some inspiration. It's part of the journey. Maybe you're simply at a rest stop and you need to take stalk of what's in your life?

Psychic Annie
Jonzz said…
Medie007: Ha ha.. sun not pretty. Clouds prettier.

SK: Seremban gets lousy sunrise. I'm not awake yet anyway, HA HA.

Annie: Ya, too tired from gaming, HA HA HA.
foongpc said…
Nice photo! I love looking at clouds! I like both sunrise and sunset. And of course, I love the rain! : )
Jonzz said…
foongpc: Can't get a decent sunrise shot on the west coast. Sigh!

Popular Posts