A Whole Bunch of Crappy Photos... and a King's Wife's Tag

There are some photos that I have desired to capture ever since the day I bought my digital camera. And one of them is the light ring and the lines that extend from a light source like the sun. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got this image on my phone camera the other day. Woot!


Remember the shitty looking chutney the other day. Well, I went to the same place again, ordered thosai and guess what! This time, they gave me, not one but FOUR chutneys. I wonder if this is a sign, LOL! ** By the way, can anyone tell me what flavours they are. I really have no idea. I only know how to eat. ROFL!


The Thosai and the Four Chutney-keteers!


Mint chutney and dunno-what chutney


All-I-don't-know chutneys

OK, last but not least, I've been tagged by King's Wife the other day on what's my favourite food. Well, here it is:


Yup, I've racked my head over my list of favourite foods and like most people, my favourite food, the one item I can eat again and again without fail is the humble Nasi Lemak.

Not just any Nasi Lemak, mind you but then again beggars can't be choosers. Every other morning, I will order this Nasi Lemak from a restaurant near my office. Only RM1 but greedy cholesterol-loving-me will add another 50 cents to the price by adding another egg. WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (Eat this, LM!)

For me, the ultimate Nasi Lemak would fulfill ALL the following criteria:
  • Piping hot, fragrant, fluffy rice (Strong ginger and pandan smell, MMMMMM)
  • Crispy crunchy anchovies and peanuts
  • Fresh smelling generous portions of thick sliced cucumbers
  • Divine sambal, the sourish type with loads of onions (Mmmmmm.... )
  • One delicious decorative telur mata kerbau(fried egg, sunny side up) with an intact yolk
  • Topped with delicious chicken curry or chicken rendang (YES!)
Ahh.... there is the secret of my failure to lose weight. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hmm, okay, I will tag the following people for their favourite foods:
OK, this is my first time doing that copy thingy, ROFL.

**Start Copy**

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it.

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia
JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow
My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak
Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun
Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee
PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha
Hui Sia loves Crispy duck skin from China
Karen loves Pan Mee
Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas
Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh
velverse loves Otak-Otak
Giddy Tiger loves Dim Sum
Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee
Erina Law loves Wan Tan Mee
may loves Roti Bakar
King’s wife loves Dai gau meen
Jonzz loves Nasi Lemak

**End Copy**

Comments

Lee Ping said…
Lee Ping loves Nasi Lemak as well. I can eat this every day and not complain. :)
Anonymous said…
Heehee...for a moment I tot u wanna say u love thosai and chutney.
Anonymous said…
Trying to recall my indian chutney knowledge.

coconut chutney
tamarind chutney
mint chutney
tomato chutney

All yucky to me :p
K.K. said…
heard the Mobil nasi lemak (opposite Perabot KK, near the bkt rasah business centre) is good! hv u tried it?
Annie said…
Duuuuuuuuuude!

You pasted gross pictures of chutney... okay.. but duuuude! You put your original jonzz stamp on the pictures...
nononononono
*slap*
Have I taught you nothing about photography.. yucky pictures? don't claim those as your own.. just claim you googled it.

dude.
Las montaƱas said…
There is a nasi lemak stall in Changi Village in Singapore which has permanent queues! It is good; even LM has fallen for it.

Another nasi lemak stall in Adam Road Foodcentre is reputed to be so good that the Sultan of Brunei even comes here to sample it.
Melvin Mah said…
white color chutnet is of coconut...the bottom two..one is tomatoes and another one is chillies and potatoes i guess..couldn't remember...=)
Sam said…
I think that time they only had that particular chutney left - so they just slopped it all over for you. Better then nothing right?

But ooooh, four chutneys sounds yum! :P Never seen four before.
winniethepooh said…
Not yet dinner time but you're already making me hungry, drool drool looking at all the food! (even though u claim those pics aint nice) :P~~
King's wife said…
The good old nasi lemak, simple and satisfying!
Thanks for doing it! ;)
Jonzz said…
Lee Ping: Yay, join the club. LOL, don't tell me this is your tag answer, HA HA.

PB: I love thosai and chutney. I think it looks icky but it doesn't affect me. I suppose it's same like how foreignors view durians.

k.k: No but my workplace is nowhere near that area and I love to sleep in.

Annie: ROFL. A true photographer takes pride in ALL his pictures, what more the delightfully disgusting pictures.

LM: Wah, Sultan-class Nasi Lemak, one day you must take me there. HA HA

m5lvin: Can't really tell except for the mint and coconut.

sam: LOL, slopped over? Nah, I think they had too much chutney. Yeah, I was kinda surprised when they gave four chutneys with one thosai. Only 80 cents. Mmmmm...

winniethepooh: I didn't claim they weren't nice.

king's wife: LOL, no problem. It was a simple tag, not dat much brain work. Just follow your sense of greed. Ha ha
winniethepooh said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
winniethepooh said…
opps sorri, I was under the impression that you aint satisfied with the photos u taken of the food when you titled "a bunch of crappy photos"

Popular Posts